The other day I was cleaning my stovetop...and let’s be real, it looked NASTY!
Now, let’s be clear here, I’m not a pro. But I’ve found something simple that works for me, so of course I want to share it with you!
JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Wipe off any straggler crumbs - if there are a grease spots, that’s ok!
- Dawn Dish Soap - drizzle that stuff semi-generously across the glass top. I make a little zig-zag pattern and that usually will do just fine!
- Get a larger dishrag or washcloth, run it under hot water (the steamier the better- HAHA!) and then just slightly wring it out. I mean, don’t like burn yourself doing this...use your best judgement, folks!
- Lay the dishrag /wash cloth flat across the surface of the glass top! With it being steamy + warm + slightly damp, it’ll help lift off and loosen the grease spots, light burn spots, etc.
- Let it sit 7-10min - just go about your business tidying up other parts of the kitchen, unload the dishwasher while you wait - you get the idea!
- Scrub and wipe the surface clean! You made need to get another dry rag to finish wiping it down.