So let’s dive in, this will be quick because it was soooo easy to do! I will also provide a list of supplies / stores at the very end, so that you can have the references on making this too!
This was the method I used:
1) Lay out all the supplies, so that they are all within reach – make sure to plug in that glue gun and heat that baby up!
2) First, I decided first how I wanted the “love” wood cut out to be positioned.
3) With the “love” wood cut out positioned, I began to play around with how I wanted the greenery, florals and moss displayed around it. They are easy to tuck into the woven twigs, so they will sit nicely in place until it’s time to glue it down. Trim the wire stems along the way with wire clippers, as needed!
4) Decide where you want the bow placed next!
5) Glue it all on with the hot glue gun!
6) Allow to dry – it only takes a few minutes!
and last but not least,
7) Display your badass wreath proudly!
How To Get This Look:
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Gun Sticks
Moss (I found mine outside and had it saved from this past summer, but you can also buy at many craft stores or online, like this
Faux Greenery (varying places you can find it at, such as Amazon and Michaels)
Ribbon (similar cost effective style)
“Love” Wood Cut-Out